Friday, April 21, 2017

The #23 Pull Truck Resto Stroker

The Project


Just before I contracted farmers lung in May of 2006, this truck is one of the many projects I had going.  Many aspects were planned, including rear air springs and gear. But life can change your plans. This is the last item of my race equipment, essentially unused until 2011 and since rarely. I mean rarely. The camshaft is a high torque low overlap. Originally a Chevy bastardized fuel injection, i.e. throttle body, it is now carbureated. However, no one knows what that is..... New interior and seats. Trans and engine externally cooled and trans rebuilt. Gages, whats that?, replace the "computer".

Lets take a look

engine:

 Headers were coated...oh well


See my wiring harness. What a damn mess. That wasnt me.

















Air no longer works. Beats me why.





The New Interior




 The Cockpit








No comments:

Post a Comment